How to repair dead phone Problems or trouble typically found on mobile phones can be categorized into
Three damage categories, namely:
1. Software Problem category
2. Hardware Problem category
3. Problem Category his SW and HW
Phone problems and solutions
1. Total dead cell phone
Mobile phones exist three kinds of die total, die total because of
· Die alone,
· Total death due to falls, and
· Death total for the taxable water.
a. Total death because death itself.
The first can be done early steps following
- Remove the battery and plug in again, or try using another battery and try turn it
- Check the battery connector and try the press to see the level of flexible or not,
replace damaged when new.
- Connect the charging of the phone, when the indicator on the phone in and still will not turn on, then obviously you can not live on mobile phones because of interference from IC PA (Power Amplifier). After IC PA revoked your mobile phone can turn it on again. And so no signal will be installed a new PA IC.
- When the tide does not exist and charging indicator on the phone still does not want to live on should be conducted further tests using power supply. But there may also have an ugly tin on the PCB, remove the IC PA solution, then clean the tin on the PCB where IC PA stick, replace the old IC PA, HP switch, it must be a flame.
Examination with power supply:
Necessary power supply on a scale of 1 ampere ampere (A) or 1000 mA.
With the aim that the examination can be more easily and clearly.
The steps are as follows:
- Connect the cable from the power supply to the mobile phone battery connector of at least three wires, with a negative sequence, BSI and positive. (Black, green and red)
- Navigate volt power supply at 3.6 V (or in accordance with tolerance Hp-0.5 V)
- Mobile phones in the state of OFF, and press the button on
- If the current (amperage) in a digital ampere dipower supply pointer when the button is pressed on, it just means there's still a problem on its hardware (HW), it is necessary to check the components on / off until the battery.
- When the ampere when the button is pressed on, up about? 50 mA, then the problem that occurs is a matter of software (SW), then you need to do is re-programmed HP (flash) or program is upgraded to higher versions.
b. Total death from falls.
- HP may not be tested by using the power supply, but HP should be dismantled first, heated, and repositioned back to the location / position of the components has changed as a result of HP fell.
- After that, the new HP using the power supply should be tested to determine damage to the Hardware (HW) / Software (SW).
- Most likely a damaged components as a result of the fall is the HP PA IC / IC Power.
c. Total death due to hit the water.
- For taxable HP water is also the first time should not be tested by using the power supply, because the risk of short circuit occurs between the components in water, but must first HP divakum, heated, or by first diblower given IPA cleaning liquid, can also use the grain silica to absorb the water that existed at HP.
- After HP confirmed it was dry, then we should use the power supply to determine the damage occurred on the Hardware (HW) or Software (SW).
- At HP's exposed to water, usually there is damage to HPnya accessories.
2. Total die because of IC phone UI.
In HP's case like this then requires test equipment that is power supply.
The steps are as follows:
- Connect the power supply on the phone, give the voltage (volts) equal to 3.6 V (or in accordance with tolerance Hp-0.5 V)
- At the time the phone is in off state, refer to the power supply needles amperes will increase by 100mA.
- The phone will start, LED lights, VIBRA vibrate.
- Remove the IC UI, then turn on the phone.
- Then there is the display on the LCD mobile phone "Insert SIM Card".
- Put new IC UI.
- Turn on the phone, the phone will work fine.
3. Total dead cell phone because the CPU IC.
To determine whether the cell phone because the IC die total CPU is as follows:
- Give the voltage (volts) on the phone by using the power supply of 3.6 V (or in accordance with tolerance Hp-0.5 V).
- At the time the phone is not turned on, the needle ampere silent, but if the phone is switched on then the needle will rise 100mA amperes.
- If the IC CPU is still in good condition, then we only need to heat the IC CPU by using a blower, but if the CPU IC is damaged, then we need to replace with a new CPU IC. Before we replace our CPU IC must first have the anti-hot glue and liquid glue crusher anti-heat, because the CPU IC is protected by anti-heat glue, after we destroy the anti-hot glue, then we can heat (blower) CPU IC for a new replacement. Similarly, after we replace it with a new CPU IC then we need to give more anti hot glue to protect the new CPU IC we replace it.
4. Total dead cell phone when we call.
For testing we use the power supply by way of:
- Connect the phone with power supply, give the voltage (volts) equal to 3.6 V (or in accordance with tolerance Hp-0.5 V) on the phone.
- Needles amperes will not move when the phone is still in a state of death.
- We turn on the phone and then used to make calls, then the needle will show the number of amperes above 400mA.
- Replace with a new IC PA, after re-testing was done as above, if the needle test results show the figures below 400mA amperes, the phone is in good condition.